It is our mission to help your child to grow and learn.
Our goal is to insure that each student reaches his or her full potential as soon as possible to secure a successful future. Our joy is hearing parents' feedback that their child now WANTS to read and feels confident in their reading abilities! This can happen for your child.
What We Do at Austin Learning Solutions
In Person or Online
We meet with local Austin students and their familes, in-person at our West Lake office. We also meet with students on Zoom that live locally or in another state!
We continously monitor progress of your child's skills so that our lessons are targets to their specific needs
We meet with students one-on-one. We train the child AND parent in our methods so parents have the tools needed to help their child at home.
Assessment of Child's Needs
The assessment process provides us with a baseline.
We assess: processing skills, reading level, rate/fluency, comprehesion and vocabulary level, code knowledge, spelling, phonological awareness, and screen for Dyslexia and Auditory Processing
- Are first time readers (we believe in building healthy reading habits and forming a strong phonics base from the beginning of a child's reading journey)
- Are struggling with reading and have no known diagnoses
- Have a diagnosis of or "at risk" for Dyslexia, Auditory Processing Disorder, ADHD, ADD, or Visual Processing Disorders
High Success Rate
- We follow the "science of reading" theory
- We implement multisensory/hands-on learning
- We focus on letter formation, handwriting, and spelling
Trusted by Hundreds of Parents
Are you ready for your
child to reach new heights?
Let's talk now about getting your child started!